Insurance - Claims Manager
New start up opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a top Chinese insurer with big expansion plans in Hong Kong
1. Collect and store claims data, verify the authenticity and reasonableness of the claim amount, and investigate any suspicious claims for compensation
2. Assess and process claims cases, and regularly review and update standardised claims policies and procedures
3. Analyse claims data and trends to improve the claims experience
4. Regularly provide claims-related data to the insurance actuary team to produce a claims experience report.
5. Management and supervision of a small team
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above in medicine, law, insurance or other related majors;
2. More than 5 years experience in life insurance claims; familiar with life insurance claims processing procedures;
3. Strong managerial and team leading experience
4. Strong organisational, coordination, problem solving and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great senior opportunity to join a well established insurer with an excellent track record.