Global Asset Management
Product Manager Scope
About Our Client
Our client is a well known global asset management with their office in Shanghai.
- Analyze the investment preference and needs of institution and HNW clients, utilize our global resources to support department head to conduct business development, relationship maintenance and client base set up.
- Actively participate marketing activities to distributors, including but limited to, large commercial banks, securities firms, trust banks and other institutions, coordinate with our global resources and clients' needs to make a full year activities arrangements. Initiate and conduct meetings and roadshows with clients and other relevant external parties, make marketing and product materials as required and assist team to achieve defined sales targets.
- Support product design and daily product operation activities: fund contract, oversea documents translation, due diligence, information disclosure, product and strategy discussion, response to counter party and client inquiries and etc.
- Work with various departments, such as investment, compliance and operation, to ensure team activities and proposals meet the internal guidance and company procedures.
- Other marketing and sales support activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree from famous universities, major in finance and economics, oversea education is preferred.
- At least three year experience in banking, securities firms, and fund management companies, experienced in sales & marketing of financial products through distributors or directly to institutional investors, with a good understanding of wealth management and/or asset management industry.
- Should be a people person with sound financial knowledge and asset management experience, fast learner and good at multi-tasking.
- Ability to motivate him- or herself and to undertake responsibilities and pressure. Easy-going personality, teamwork spirit and strong execution ability
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer