Innovative Curriculum Design Manager
Globally well-established education organization
Dynamic and energetic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international educational institute with core objective in providing quality education and training across a various highly sought-after subjects in the region. They are now expanding their team in Hong Kong and are looking for a proficient Innovative Curriculum Design Manager.
- You will be directly reporting to the MD (with dotted reporting line to the regional head of curriculum based in regional HQ
- Acting as the core contact point between both the local and global team in order to localise the curriculum framework that can be tailored to the local needs
- Creating and developing innovative curriculum based by working closely with different subject matter experts as well as going through the instructional design progress
- Coaching instructors and supporting/monitoring their ongoing development
- Analysing areas for improvements, identifying ways to further enhance the programs
- Providing regular feedback to internal stakeholders on market needs, student's feedback for future strategic planning
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in curriculum development /design and professional career development with strong knowledge in instructional design (while prior experience in running online learning program is highly preferred)
- Strong proficiency in English and Cantonese (reading + writing) is a must
- Prior front line teaching experience in early stage of career is a plus
- Proven track record in coaching instructors/trainers in a structured and systematic manner
- Great experience in external/internal stakeholder management and
- Subject experience Tech/IT/Digital/Health care is a huge advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be offered a rare and exciting role within a globally well-established education organisation where the Hong Kong team is is expanding and you can expect to be part of a competent, dynamic and energetic working environment.