Information Security Manager (Cyber Security, 40 ~ 65K, Bank)
Minimum 4 years of relevant working experiences
CISSP / CISM / CEH / CISA / GWAPT / GPEN / OSCP
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Multi-National Financial, Technology corporation. With their cutting-edge technology and visionary corporate strategic, they are one of the largest company with the biggest market capitalization.
- System and application focused
- Responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of security development standards
- Undertake information security review in business units and functions and ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Respond to and investigate information security incidents/breaches in order to reduce/contain potential damage.
- Act as liaison with relevant regulators and/or enforcement agencies on information security matters.
- Work in the IT Application Development Team and Project Team to implement business initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in IT management/ Computer Science or related disciplines
- CISSP/CISM/CEH/CISA/GWAPT/GPEN/OSCP is highly advantageous
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experiences
- Experience in IT Application is compulsory
- Knowledge in cyber security threats/controls and risk management is highly advantageous
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.