Human Resources Manager - Retailer and Manufacturer
Start-up Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company with combination of retailing and production with a fresh start up in recent years of double digit growth and a reputation for excellence. They are currently running a stable business and planning to build a more structured team to faciliate the business growth.
You will act as a business partner between Hong Kong headquarter and Manufacturing site in China. Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in all round HR duties including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, organization development and employee engagement etc.
- Act as a HR business partner to provide strategic counsel to key stakeholders
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, benefits administration etc.
- Coordinate with local office in the China to craft organization-wide strategies and objectives
- Travel to China Manufacturing plan on regular basis for handling HR issue
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10 years of HR Generalist experience with China Exposure
- At least 2 years of experience working in Manufacturing company
- With strong understanding in Employment Ordinance in Hong Kong and China
- With excellent communications skills and experience in off-shore management
- Fluent and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Outstanding package to be offered to candidate with manufacturing and China exposure within the HR practice, giving him or her the involvement in top management decision making as well.