Human Resources Manager - Retail Company
HR Team Lead
About Our Client
Our client is a newly-established retail company in Hong Kong with a strong China presence and a reputation for excellence.
You will act as a business partner to Hong Kong business. Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in all round HR duties including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, organization development and employee engagement etc.
- Act as a HR business partner to provide strategic counsel to key stakeholders
- Set up all pay practices, especially commission and incentive programs and systems for effectiveness and cost containment
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, benefits administration etc.
- Handle ad hoc projects or initiatives at the corporate level
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 5 years of HR Generalist experience within sizeable organizations
- With strong understanding in the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and HR practices
- With excellent communications skills and experience in expatriate management
- Fluent and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Competitive package will be offered to shortlisted candidate.