Human Resources Manager - Global Securities Firm
Strategic HR Leadership Role
Very Stable and Highly Resourced Business
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable and well established full-line securities firm, with a diverse client portfolio across both local and international markets.
The HR Manager will be responsible for all rounded HR Services across the firm, including but not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, employee rewards, performance management, talent management and staff relations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively stays informed of human resources trends and tendencies and how these can benefit the organization
- Formulate strong partnerships across the HR function to deliver various workforce and talent management programs, e.g. talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, retention and succession planning. Acting as a liaison to other human resources functions, in support of HR initiatives, when necessary
- Provide advice and consultation to managers, supervisors and employees in the area of employee relations, including matters related to: performance management; corrective action and or discipline; policy interpretation and compliance; compliance with local employment and labor laws
- Provide counsel to senior level managers on HR-related issues.
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure equitable employment practices, and a safe and professional work environment
- Manage and provide guidance to the activities of professional staff in HR group
- Oversee the recruitment of staff and actively participate in the process at the Managing Director and Director levels
- Conduct analysis on compensation and benefits market trends and offer professional advice
- Promote and enhance firm-wide HR initiatives
- Work with senior business and department executives to develop effective HR strategies for a division or collection of business units/functions balanced with day-to-day high-level operational execution in support of senior executives
- Identify the division or collection of business units/functions priorities and challenges from business plans and translating them into value-added HR strategies and organizational initiatives that assist leadership in sustaining a positive working environment to foster employee engagement
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8-10 years of experience in full the spectrum of HR work, preferably from securities or finance sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other HR related legislation
- Detailed, analytical, self-motivated and results oriented
- "Head' job title may be offered to more experienced candidates
What's on Offer
This is a rare and unique opportunity to join a close-knit and highly established investment firm here in Hong Kong. This role will offer you a strategic HR leadership opportunity with excellent work-life balance, working in a very highly reputable and expanding business platform.