Human Resources Business Partner (AM to M level)
Business Partner role
Stable and sizable conglomerate
About Our Client
Hong Kong based Corporation specialising in energy and sustainability.
- Work in collaboration with senior line management and internal stakeholder to provide consultative people advice
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across all areas of the people-related matters
- Involve in headcount planning, people data analysis and reporting in order to identify key people trends, insights and any proactive actions can be taken for management discussion
- Resolve complex employee relations management issues
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals; involve in rolling out talent development related programs
- Partner with the recruitment team to ensure that hiring practices and prioritisation fit the needs of the business
- Engage with management to support HR initiatives across the organization
- Coordinates the development and/or revision of policies, systems and structure.
- Oversees the on-boarding process, including the integration of new employees in partnership with managers and introducing managers to best practices in management.
- Supports the roll-out of the annual performance management review process
- Support/project-manage HR transformation and strategy change projects
- Coach junior team member
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be degree educated with a minimum of 8 to 10 years Human Resources business partner background experience with 2-3 years in a management capacity. You will be an all-round HR generalist with a positive, personable and supportive character with a strong business partnering approach and can do attitude. You will possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be required. Candidates with experience in rolling out new HR system or driving system upgrades will be highly sought after.
What's on Offer
The role will be a true business partnering position in a well-established and stable corporate where you can involve in strategic planning exercises and change management projects in additional to an all-rounded day to day HR duties.