Human Resources & Administrative Director - Manufacturing
Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading jewellery manufacturing business with operations in Hong Kong and China. This newly created position of HR & Admin Director will play an integral part in growing the business in order to serve its growing client base across the region.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the business, you will lead a team to develop a HR focused business. You will be responsible for full-function HR duties, including, succession planning, training & development , C&B, and employee relations, recruitment, etc. Your team will provide effective HR solutions for internal clients through an analytical mindset.
Within this strategic HR Position you will take a lead in establishing and driving performance management through KPI metrics. You will partner regularly with business leaders to build new relationships and strengthen existing networks to help leverage and drive HR projects. Since this is a newly created role, you will work with your team to build up strong HR policies and frameworks to ensure business goals are being met.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant discipline
- At least 10+ years of HR experience, with at least 5 years of management experience
- Proven capability to lead and drive performance management programs
- Excellent stakeholder management with ability to understand business needs and provide HR solutions
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Language skills in English and Chinese a must
- FREQUENT travel to PRC
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Position
- Regional Coverage
- Leadership Position