Human Resource Manager - Global Leading Bank
Central and Western District
Asia Pacific regional coverage, 13 Countries
Strategic HRBP Position
About Our Client
Our client has a strong presence globally and one of the largest Banks in Asia with offices in 13 regions. Their operating income are scaling up to 100 Billion and growing.
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues, policies, systems and HR projects.
- Lead process improvement projects, coordinating with the Regional team on HR related projects and corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for internal and external communication, respond to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries and manage a matrix communication channel.
- Involve in corporate internal communications to foster a highly motivated working environment and assist with the risk and compliance.
- Provide end-to-end assistance in the formulation and implementation of HR polices and procedures; delivering the global HR agenda across the assigned regions.
- To monitor the people strategy in line with the business, regional and country and provide regular updates to the Head of HR for Group Insurance to ensure where relevant.
- Global view on candidate management, understand the workforce segmentation across borders, genders and ethnicity and provide the latest trends and themes within the industry.
- Responsible to the fulfilment of the business needs globally and aware of the sensitivity in different market regulatory environment and strategic direction.
- Work closely with COO office and report Group Insurance Chief Administration Officer.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to undergraduate or post-graduate degree level in Accountancy, Finance, Technology, People, Business Management or related field or equivalent.A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience related to Talent Management, Leadership Development and Organisational Development.
- Rich background in Insurance business knowledge is desirable
- A track record of managing and delivering on plans and projects, understanding dimensions of the entire employee life cycle.
- Management of a great amount of data.
- Experience in a global matrix-ed manner understanding of global resourcing and the relationship between workforce planning.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with excellent excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven ability in working across different cultures and geographies.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese will be required.
What's on Offer
- An exciting HR opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a highly stable and reputable international business platform.
- A well structured platform to support the regional reach in business practice
- A great exposure in Risk and Compliance on a regional expect within the practice