Human Resource Manager/ Director, Generalist position
Global MNC presence
All round HR experience
About Our Client
As an innovation leader with cutting-edge manufacturing technology, my client is looking for a high calibre HR professional to join their Human Resource Team.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager while leading a high-performing HR team, this passionate individual will manage the HR team and act as a key advisor to leadership teams.
- Manage the full-spectrum of HR operations across the company, including but not limited to employee on boarding, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations, etc.
- Act as a Business Partner to key leadership teams, driving brand awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships of key stakeholders to successfully drive the HR agenda
- Partner closely with HR Team head for the implementation of HR strategic planning
- Review and update HR Policy and procedures regularly to ensure those are in compliance with statutory requirements
- Formulate recruitment strategies on retention and succession plan
- Provide talent management and training, expand recruitment channels
The Successful Applicant
The successful person will have solid HR generalist experience within a multinational organization, preferably with an understanding or experience in a matrix environment. You will be comfortable working in a challenging environment where you will be required to lead and manage a range of strategic projects whilst maintaining a practical and hands-on approach.
- University graduate with minimum 8 years experiences in human resources management
- At least 8 years of experience in HR service delivery, Payroll, C&B, Talent Management
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Candidates with experience hiring technical positions across all levels will be a plus.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity to join this global reputable MNC as an all-round HR leadership position and would be suitable for talents who are passionate in driving regional initiatives