HRIS Project Manager/ Consultant - <35k
HRIS talents - Workday/ IPL/ Peoplesoft
Leading ERP/ Consultancy Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a listed leading ERP/Consultancy firm to customize their self-developed platform for clients ranging from Big Corporations to SMEs, from MNCs to local companies. They have a very young company culture, with lots of flexibility at work and enjoy delegating opportunities to potential calibers for career advancement. They have more than 500 people across the region to support their fast expanding businesses across the globe.
- Assist in consulting activities to provide HRISsupport to enterprise sales team
- Analyze customer requirements and prepare ERP demonstration environment, system configuration
- Engage in presales consulting activities including prepare proposals and carry out demonstrations, etc.
- Maintain presale consulting team cloud server and ERP solution documents
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Passionate in ERP development and IT solutions consulting
- Exposure in client-facing environment
- Working experience in implementation of ERP Solutions
- Domain knowledge on Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Proactive in learning new technologies
- Able to work both independently or collaboratively in teams
- More experienced candidates who can take up in leadership will be considered as the Project Manager
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!