HRD - Worldwide top5 online gaming platform
Opportunity to drive Structural change
About Our Client
Launched in 2016, out client is a top 5 popular online gaming platform and it has been used over 100 countries worldwide.
There are over 300 staffs based in Guangzhou, London, Taiwan and Hongkong.
As the HR Director, you will be responsible for initially looking at the current organisation structure and, working closely with the senior leadership globally, working out how the current structure needs to be aligned and then looking at the future growth and how this will impact personnel. Other responsibilities include:
- Looking after the current recruitment team and process and working with the Founder on how to implement PSL agreements as well as confidential searches.
- Looking at the overall compensation and benefits packages at differing levels within the business and aligning these correctly as well as researching in the market to benchmark with your competitors.
- Working closely with the founder to identify succession planning while looking at under performance and how to fully utilise individual talent across the business.
- Set up clear systems and technology for the administrative areas of the business such as transportation, administrative expenses and accommodation.
- Working closely with the legal department to ensure all employment laws are being upheld and any areas of discrepancy are dealt with.
- Setting up the Employee Relationship Management process and how this will impact the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Director will have a full function HR background, having dealt with all areas of the subject in leading organisations. You will have managed small sized teams in the past and have a track record of driving strategy and implementing across global business. Other attributes include:
- Experience of leading teams in the past across all areas of HR and a real knowledge of HR practices across a number of different countries.
- Experience of dealing with complex working environments and a background of dealing with overseas offices.
- Ideally a background from the tier1 TMT company combine from start-up company.
- Degree Qualified.
- Mandarin and English language skills
You will have a track record of success and able to show significant improvements and achievements in your previous career. You will also have a very collaborative personality, able to deal with people at all levels of the business.
What's on Offer
A great chance to make an impact in a multinational organisation who are going through significant growth