HR Manager/ Senior HR Manager ($50 - $80k)
Well known research institute
perferred with Education, Learning Academy, R&D
About Our Client
My client is a well known research and development institute whom is well funded and backed by SOE
- As a core member of the HR Team, you will be handling full spectrum of HR duties such as payroll operations, recruitment, HR policy and procedures.
- Monitor expatriate recruitment and oversee hiring.
- Coordinate with the mother company and other institutes in Mainland.
- Be an advocate for our culture principles.
- Handle admin duties (20%)
- All ad hoc other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least ten years of experience in HR and at least three years at managerial level
- Applicants with more experience will be considered for the Senior Manager position
- Experience in a start up and setting up a new office are highly preferred
- Knowledge of hiring overseas and mainland staff; such as contract T&C, Immigration, Visa application, etc.;
- Excellent command of Cantonese, Putonghua, and English
- Experience working in a public organisation, R&D organisation, university is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to lead the HR team in a stable and fast growing research institute