HR Manager - (People-oriented Culture)
HR Account Servicing
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established conglomerate with diverse business portfolio from Media to Retail. With strong investment behind the business, they are actively expanding in the marketing with rapidly market presence expansion.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects. Offer solutions to day-to-day HR operational issues and ensure compliance with Company policies;
- Set up and develop the Employee Engagement functions, including Monthly newsletter, Activities, CSR etc. with the support of the HR team.
- Listen to the opinions from all-levels and provide feedback to the management to work on further retention strategies.
- Work closely with the team to manage the manpower resources and executive manpower plans in alignment with current and future business needs;
- Drive HR initiatives in your assigned account. Answer any enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives.
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members and line managers on people management issues.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary educated, preferably from Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 7 year's experience in the HR is required.
- Approachable, people-oriented and understanding personality.
- Experienced in Employee Engagements and drive retention programmes, from sizable business is a plus.
- Great presentation in both Chinese and English with the ability to use both Chinese and English word processing.
What's on Offer
They provide excellent development ground for candidates who want to touch more on various HR functions within an environment that value their people.