HR Manager - Manufacturer (5 days / Team Head / 50-60k)
Highly stable business
Strategic and hands-on role
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and stable manufacturing company with an established history in Hong Kong. They are embarking on an exciting period of modernization and HR transformation.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will act as the department head and trusted HR Advisor to senior business leaders across the full-spectrum of HR duties within the business, while managing a high performing and hands-on HR team. Reporting directly to the corporate Head of Human Resources based in Hong Kong, you and your team will be responsible for providing all staff with effective and professional HR services, while making recommendations for improvement in-line with overall growing business strategy. The key focus for this role will lead the team while driving new and creative HR ideas to improve company culture and employee engagement.
This role will require you to manage full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, and talent management, learning and development and employee engagement and retention strategy for all departments. You must be highly proactive and people-oriented to build and maintain meaningful relationships with employees across all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 10+ years experience in a generalist Human Resources role, ideally within manufacturing, logistics, construction or relevant labour intensive sectors
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance
- Strong business acumen and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Problem-identification and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong people person with proven people management and development experience
- Proven experience in managing complex staff cases or sensitive people matters
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy
- An overall proactive and people-oriented approach
What's on Offer
This is a strategic HR leadership opportunity to drive the full HR agenda across a reputable and established Hong Kong company.