- Award winning law firm
- Strong Business Growth
About Our Client
Our client has a strong and reputable presence in the law sector. It is a Hong Kong based law firm serving clients locally and internationally. Over the years, their excellent client-centric service has achieved numerous awards. To further support the growth of their business, they are currently looking for an experienced self-driven HR Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a Hong Kong based award winning law firm.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take full charge of the Firm's human resources and administration function
- Work closely with the Head of Finance Manage to jointly manage payroll and MPF
- Manage benefits administration
- Act as contact point with The Law Society of Hong Kong - Plan and review professional training needs (CPD/RME) and ensure
- professional development compliance.
- Manage manpower plans and be involved in the end-end recruitment process
- Manage, train, and develop the general support staff
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of HR experience, ideally with law firm experience
- Team player, self-driven, able to manage multiple projects and commitment to work to the highest professional standards
- Effective communication skills, fluency in both English and Chinese
- Strong computer skills
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity in a stable and reputable law firm
- Corporate location
- Stable team and organisation
- Friendly and supportive working environment