- Well known International School
- Hands on + Strategic HR Advisory
About Our Client
Our client a well-known International School in Hong Kong with more than 50 years of experience. The school is considered one of the top international education institutions in region. They have a well-established team with excellent development opportunity for individuals. To support their expansion, they are currently looking for an HR Manager to handling senior leadership hire and implement HR initiatives.
- Lead and manage HR strategies and practices to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the HR department
- Provide direct support to senior executives for all HR matters, such as recruitment, people development program, etc.
- Implement Talent Management and Organizational Development initiatives, such as change
- management, employee relations, performance management
- Act as a key point of contact to drive employee engagement program, e.g., engagement survey, vaccination program, internal communication, etc.
- Review and develop HR systems, processes, and practices for operational efficiency
- Ensure timely updates of the Staff Handbook and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirement and relevant employment ordinances
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in human resources management with at least 5 years hands-on experience in managerial role
- Proven knowledge and experience of the HR function, experience in the education sector desired
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Labour Department requirements
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ability to exercise confidentiality
- Customer oriented and a professional approach to internal and external stakeholders always
- Strategic mindset with a hand-on approach
- Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Hours 8am - 4pm
- Attractive benefit and remuneration package
- Annual leave 22 Days
- Nice and corporeal office
- Location: Hong Kong
- 5 Days work
- Discretionary Bonus
- Comprehensive staff benefits including Medical Coverage for staff and dependent, insurance coverage, special leave, wellbeing allowance, etc.