HR Manager - Education Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable and international educational provider.
Reporting directly to the HR Department Head, the selected HR Manager will take a lead role to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Manage full spectrum of overall Human Resources operations including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, payroll administration
* Responsible for planning, formulating, advising and implementation of relevant Human Resources policies and initiatives, governance and compliance, operations and processes review, as well as reporting and analytics
* Develop and enhance performance assessment system, reward plans and identify top talents for development
* Participate in the development and implementation of HRIS
* Assist in ad hoc projects as requested
The Successful Applicant
* Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
* At least 8 year's all-round Human Resources experience in sizeable organization
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
* Well versed in Local employment Ordinance, MPF Scheme Ordinance, HR Practice and Regulations
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Good command of both written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A hands-on and strategic HR leadership position within a highly competitive remuneration package.