HR Manager (Business Partner Team)
HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our clients is a FMCG giants, carrying lots of household brand names across the globe. Originally from the US, they now have very strong market presence in Asia. Their Hong Kong office has been long established with a fast-moving, open-minded culture.
- Coach a small team of HR BP on all matters related to people management activities, including Recruitment and Selections, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Learning & Development and Talent Management.
- Develop strong relationship with the internal stakeholders through solid business acumen. Respectfully challenge the business and the status quo when necessary and work on solutions for the best interests of the company.
- Work on Talent Management initiatives and Employee Relations issues.
- Partner with business leaders to develop policies and best practices to drive towards the direction of the business.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances changes.
- Manage HR budget on headcount planning, analysing packages.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of working experience, preferably from MNC environment.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Candidates with L&D / Talent Management / ER experience are preferred.
- Proactive and driven with a willing to take challenge attitude.
- Great command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Manadarin.
What's on Offer