HR Manager - Asia Retail Group
Expanding retail group
Fast paced and dynamic business environment
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding retail group, with a rapidly growing presence across Hong Kong, Singapore, Greater China and Asia-Pacific.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director while leading a small team of HR specialist professionals, the selected candidate will be involved in a broad range of HR activities for the business and will require a flexible, customer focused approach to meet the needs of the growing organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the various leaders along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including Recruitment and Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Organizational Development and Staff Relations amongst other key HR duties as required
- Partner with Line Managers and Store Training teams to organize a good employee on-boarding scheme and experience
- Support and ensure the full implementation of centralized HR program including HR infrastructure optimization, talent and leadership development etc.
- Improve brand awareness in talent market and make periodical recruiting channel efficiency analysis and improvement plan on an on-going basis to secure talent supply and cost effectiveness
- Act as a senior HR advisory to business leaders, responding to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries
- Provide end-to-end assistance in the formulation and implementation of HR polices and procedures
- Work closely with HR team in ad hoc duties and to provide guidance and lead HR team members
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 8+ year's hands-on HR managerial experience with strong knowledge of HR best practices
- Relevant working experience within retail, luxury retail, F&B or relevant service driven industries
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude with proven leadership ability
What's on Offer
An exciting leadership and career development opportunity within a leading and expanding retail group.