HR Business Partner - APAC
Regional Leadership Opportunity
Global Financial Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services company with a growing presence across Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
Partnering closely with the Regional HR team, the selected HR Business Partner will regularly consult with business unit managers in the development of human resources strategies that support the business unit's goals and employee's needs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with corporate HR Business Partners and Centres of Excellence to provide regional business unit managers guidance and advice on HR policies and best practices
- Identify and implement best practices for full life-cycle of employee development including recruitment, orientation, training and development, performance management, retention and succession planning
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business to identify and respond to people related requirements
- Facilitate year-end evaluation process, promotion and compensation processes
- Interpret and advise on HR policies and procedures to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management to ensure regulatory compliance
- Lead ad-hoc Regional and local HR projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 8+ years extensive HR generalist experience within sizeable financial or professional services sector, preferably with Regional coverage
- Proven ability to develop professional and advisory relationships with senior leadership
- Out standing business and analytical skills, strong judgement and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The capacity to work with professionals at all levels
- Understanding of HR Business Partner model
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English, Chinese language, Mandarin is highly preferred
What's on Offer
This is a hands-on and strategic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to implement changes and solutions across the Regional business.