- Mixed Commercial Practice
- Stable Hours
About Our Client
Our client is widely recognised as one of the market leaders in APAC, they are rapidly growing their business and are looking for talents to join their Hong Kong office.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Dealing with commercial/ general tasks assigned by the supervisors
- Advising on internal legal matters
- Conducting legal research regularly
- Liaising with external organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a bachelor's in law or have equivalent qualification, with at least 4 years of relevant experience as an in-house or law firm paralegal. Work experience in a reputable PRC company and the telecommunications industry is an advantage. This role is best suited to a candidate who is detail-minded and enjoys working in a team environment. English and Chinese are required.
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.