In-House Counsel - Listed Technology Company
Team leader role
Join a reputable tech company
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable listed tech company, with operations in PRC, US, Taiwan, Singapore
As the In-house Counsel, you will be reporting to the CFO and CEO with following responsibilities:
- Lead a small team of legal and company secretarial staff and co-ordinate with overseas counterparts in US, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Maintain and update statutory records as required under the Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules, SFO and other related statutory requirements.
- Prepare and review announcements and other commercial contracts / agreements.
- Participate and liaise internally & externally with lawyers, bankers and other professional parties.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. Listing Rules, Takeover Code and SFO).
- Perform company secretarial function e.g. pare pare board meeting agenda and record minutes; assist with the organisation of AGM and EGM.
- Provide general legal support and assist ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will be:
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor with 4+ PQE in international law firms or listed companies.
- Solid experience in corporate M&A and familiar with Hong Kong listing compliance.
- Ability to lead a small team, with strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills with good business sense.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Occasional travel required
What's on Offer
- Attractive pay package
- Very central work location
- A role with great autonomy