Hotline/ Customer Service Manager - Nutrition Brand
International FMCG Principal specialised in food and nutrition products
Well developed team and stable working environment
About Our Client
An international FMCG company specialising in food and nutrition products is looking for a seasoned and empathetic Hotline/ Customer Services Manager to join their marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the candidate is responsible for the customer care related activities within the assigned brand.
- Manage and create guidelines for the agency to handle customer enquiries and crisis
- Lead and provide training to a team of experienced customer care officer
- Act as the brand ambassador to provide professional advise and consultation to customer
- Drive CRM program to retain the existing customer
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience within the FMCG industry.
- Degree holder
- With at least 6 years of experience in mother or baby care related industries
- Experience in managing Mother's Club will be a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international brand. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.