Hotel GM of 5-star Hotels, report to chairman directly.
Be sponsible for the operation of the hotel, leading a team of 500 people.
About Our Client
As a key player in the country's fledgling sports and leisure industry, the companies' brand encompasses several sub-brands, including Golf Clubs, Residences, as well as Hotels & Resorts.
· Oversee the administration and management of the hotel's operation and cost control;
· Develop standards to ensure exceptional quality, value and presentation of room product;
· Devise and implement the hotel's business plan;
· Handle coordination of large VIP golf / convention groups;
· Handle request and complaints from guests;
· Measure processes and quality of work through guest comments and mystery shoppers.
The Successful Applicant
· 5 years of experience international hotel work experience at Resident Manager or EAM capacity;
· 3 years of experience in resort hotel management preferably with exposure to golf club;
· Energetic with enthusiasm in hotel operations;
· Degree Holder in Hospitality Management or related disciplines;
· Open-minded, independent, self-driven, with strong leadership, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills, be able to take initiative;
· Fluent English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
What's on Offer
Report to President directly
Competitive salary package