Helpdesk Support (Regional Exposure, Financial Services)
2+ years of helpdesk experience, prefer in FS
Excellent package & working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and industry leading financial insitutions. As they are now expanding their team, they would like to look for a good problem solver to contribute within.
- Provide first-level support on PC hardware and OA applications to internal users mainly in Hong Kong and sometimes answer questions on the phone for users in Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Responsible for providing first level technology support to the business users via email, telephone, or in person
- Conduct initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of technology related incidents and requests, either on-site or remotely
- Maintain end-user-computing operation and service delivery channel for business users
- Responsible for asset and inventory review of hardware/software
The Successful Applicant
- At least obtained a Diploma/Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of Blackberry & Smartphone, CISCO IP telephone, voice and video teleconferencing system, Windows OS and MS-Office 365 services
- 2-year helpdesk experience. Experience in financial/financial services industry would be preferable
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Putonghua
What's on Offer
Our client offer excellent remuneration package to any successful candidate.