Healthcare Application Specialist - APAC coverage
Great Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable medical equipment manufacturer company. In order to facilitate their business expansion in APAC, they are currently seeking to hire a Healthcare Application Specialist to join their team.
- Responsible for installation, integration and preventive maintenance of medical devices and solutions in Hospital
- Determine the appropriate solution and provide assistance remotely or via on-site interventions across APAC
- Assist and support the commercial team for RIS and PACS connection between Hospital Information System and our Dose Management solution
- Provide training to customers in the area of products and updated software/hardware
- Collect, analyse, and solve any technical issue observed in imaging centres
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in related engineering or technical support.
- Working knowledge of Hospital IT infrastructure (IHE, DICOM, RIS / HIS, PACS).
- Experience with database management: SQL
- Good communication skill and problem solving ability
- Accept business travel
What's on Offer
- Five days work
- Medical coverage (including family)
- On board training
- Attractive Salary Package