Head of Tech (PRC E-Comm / O2O / Omni-Channel)
Head of Technology who reports to CEO
Strong China online e-comm track record
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and established business globally. They have recently partnered with an industry-leading group in Hong Kong for a new business line and have aimed to step into the Greater China / Hong Kong market via the online e-business marketplace platforms. At the moment, the CEO is building all the Head of roles and will double / triple the staff size in the next 1-2 years.
As the Head of Technology as this new O2O business:
- He/She will develop the technology roadmap in order to meet consumer's needs and business growth targets
- Collaborate ideas, evaluate and suggest relevant IT strategies and make architectural decision
- Manage corresponding project delivery, both internally and externally, from development to implementation
- Work closely with the CEO and external vendors
- Source vendor partnership and make selection
- Meet up with external business partner to generate new business for the group
- Set and monitor the project outcome's definition, measurement and reports
- Drive and influence the whole team in building an outstanding customer-oriented culture thus adopting it
- Responsible for IT budgeting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in related disciplines, Master in Business Administration/ Master in Science degree is preferred
- At least 8 to 10 years in IT, with minimum 5 years in Enterprise Architect/ Enterprise Program Management in prior
- With intensive Greater China O2O / e-comm / Omni-channel IT management & people/ team management experience in recent years
- Past experience in various project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid etc.
- Technically proficient in O2O, Omni-channel, e-commerce technologies
- Best to also have strong experience in business process engineering, system integration, CRM, BI, data analysis/ management etc.
- Candidate needs to be very dynamic, proactive and strategic with strong business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- He/she needs to be self-motivated and has the ability to work both with teammates and independently
- Right candidate should be excited in joining a "start-up" setting team (and with experience working in both large-scale MNC & start-up environment); keen to have sense of satisfaction from seeing the business growth in being part of it and hit different milestones together with the team
- Good supervisory, organization, problem-solving skills
- With outstanding business sense and right level to seniority & maturity to work with most senior level of business stakeholders internally and externally
- Outstanding communication in English and Chinese (includes Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
This will be a perfect platform and opportunity for someone who has the ambition to grow a high potential business into the Greater China market. The right caliber should ideally had past experience in launching online e-business marketplace in China. A very competitive remuneration package and good team setting/ environment can be provided to the finalists.