Head Teacher/ Sr. NET (Kindergarten Group)
Sizable education group
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is an established kindergarten group that focuses on providing premium education services to Hong Kong families. They are looking for an enthusiastic Head Teacher/ Senior NET to join their academic team, and continue to foster young learners with patience and creativity.
- Work close with Academic Head and assist with curriculum design
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organise learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children's abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis
- Monitor children's interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with the administration staff to ensure smooth school operations
- Observe and comply with school standards and safety regulations
The Successful Applicant
Applicants must attain a degree from a recognized university (verified by HKCAAVQ), a PGDE holder or equivalent holder, and also registered under Education Bureau as a qualified teacher. Candidate with the right to work in Hong Kong will be in an advantage.
What's on Offer
- A financial stable backing group with steady growth;
- Stable team environment with career advancement potentials;
- Competitive package;
- Start in Semester Two 2020/2021.