Head of Public Policy / Government Relations (Technolgy Sector)
Regional Role / Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a large communications technology MNC.
- Representing the company in the face of international or national regulatory bodies, government agencies, and international organizations
- Advance the company's interest and business opportunities through policy advoacy and lobbying
- Develop and implement public policy work plans (including but not limited to interest groups meetings and engagement events)
- Act as a team leader with team members across cities in the APAC region
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have strong public policy, advocacy, lobbying and government relations experience. Previous experience working in communication technology companies or regulators is preferred. As the company's representative to government entities, you are expected to have outstanding communication and presentation skills. Candidates with a solicitor background is strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Leadership & Senior Management role
- Key position for the company as well as for the industry
- International Exposure & travel opportunities
- Competitive Pay