Head Of Marketing
Global FMCG company
Competitive salary in Donguan City
About Our Client
One of the famous FMCG companies in Dongguan which focus on females' personal care
- Lead, direct and control marketing policies, programs and activities to meet business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organisation reputation. Activities include: market research, product planning, pricing, marketing communications, advertising and promotions.
- Familiar with formulating marketing strategy and plan at the executive level.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Liaise with other departments across the organisation to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall country or local business unit level objectives.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of marketing to achieve established sales and profit goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, business management or related business discipline;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written);
- Strong people management skills with hands-on style of management and ability to work under pressure;
- Solid marketing management knowledge with managing a team of 10 or more employees;
- Familiar with working in MNCs and/or FMCG (non-food) industry;
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage with different stakeholders;
- Resourceful and result driven, excellent analogical skills and problem solving skill.
What's on Offer
Good working environment and team work;
Competitive salary in Donguan City;