Head of Marketing, well-known FMCG brand
Reporting to General Manager - great reputable& seasoned leader in the industry
Manage a brand with history, reactive and bring to next level
About Our Client
Our client is one of the giant international business group in the world with FMCG industry focus in south-east Asia. To better develop their personal care brand in China market, they are looking for a Head of Marketing to smoothly communicate with local and HQ team.
- Lead the team to formulate marketing strategy and plan at the executive level.
Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Liaise with other departments across the organisation to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall country or local business unit level objectives.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of marketing to achieve established sales and profit goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years' solid marketing management experience with experience in managing a team of 5 or more employees;
- Strong knowledge and insight of personal care category;
- Fluent English and Chinese(spoken and written)
- Strong people management skills with hands-on style of management and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage with different stakeholders;
- Resourceful and result driven, excellent analytical skills and problem solving skill.
What's on Offer
Reporting to General Manager - very strong and reputable figure in the industry;
Senior opportunity in Zhongshan(with frequent travel to Guangzhou);
Open for young and potential candidate;