Head of Marketing Communication - NGO
Well established charity organisation
Postive and well-balanced work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well established non-profit organisation with an objective to improve public health through education, support, and community engagement.
The Head of Marketing Communications will lead a small team to achieve the following objectives:
- Fundraising, branding/marketing, and public education campaigns through different channels.
- Build relationships with corporates, foundations, individual fundraisers, donors, media and various partners in the community to bring brand exposure
- Grow public awareness, participation and engagement of the organisation's events
- Secure fundraising revenues
- Growth the organisation brands via various channel, including social media
- Be the spokesperson/ambassador for the organisation in public events
The Successful Applicant
The basic requirements include:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in fundraising, corporate communications, media relations and public relations with no less than 4 years in a leading position
- Proven track records of successful event and marketing campaign management is essential
In addition, you should be a good leader who is able to motivate the team made up of marketing, digital communication, PR and advertising experts. To succeed in this role, you must be an excellent communicator (both Chinese & English) with exceptional interpersonal skills. You should also be creative in new marketing ideas, and with professional confidence to speak for the organisation. Passion to help people in need is a plus.
What's on Offer
This organisation provides a meaningful opportunity for those who wants to make a difference for those in need in society. It is suitable for experienced public relations and corporate communication professionals who wants to use their skills and network in a non-profit setting.