Head of Human Resources - Newly Created Position
Highly Strategic Role
Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our client is a highly repeatable privately owned investment company (mainly focused in Property and Capital Markets), with an established presence in Hong Kong. They have highly dynamic investment portfolio globally with continuous growth in Hong Kong and globally.
Reporting directly the CEO based in Hong Kong, this role will see you managing the full spectrum of HR functions, implementing new HR initiatives and coaching and advising senior managers across Hong Kong in all areas of HR.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee the range of HR responsibilities from recruitment, compensation and benefit, performance management, talent development and employee engagement to ensure quality, timely and consistent execution
- Work closely with the Board and Senior Management to translate corporate targets to strategic HR initiatives to support the growth and expansion of the group
- Develop strategic HR frameworks and structures to identify competencies, manage knowledge and develop a high performing workforce
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
- Formulate effective HR remuneration frameworks, to ensure the business in line with local market environment norms and group policy, drive compensation and employee benefit enhancement projects
- Mentor and coach organisational leaders on employee communication, performance management and staff development, to drive the HR initiatives, increase engagement and increase efficiency
- Ensure fair employment practices and procedures
- Develop and drive comprehensive change and communication strategies and plans for assigned HR projects and initiatives in order to build awareness of and commitment to the solution
- Lead HR projects and design and implementation of strategic initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 12+ years extensive Human Resources experience within the banking, investment (including property investment) or financial services sector
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business administration or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence effectively
- Acts as HR advisor for Senior Management/Management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the business and a clear understanding of the global market trends, competition, policies and procedures
- Good leadership skill; able to develop and coach
- Ability to implement/execute HR solutions to drive business goals, change management experience is a must
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong written and oral English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experienced in HR operations across Hong Kong (China exposure is a strong advantage)
What's on Offer
An exciting and newly created position within a leading and rapidly expanding investment firm in a very diverse, stable and open business environment.