Head of Human Resources, Asia Pacific
Global HR Leadership Team
Head of APAC Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial and professional services provider with an excellent reputation globally and a highly established business here across Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Global CHRO, you will lead a sizable team of HR Directors to drive the Group's HR strategies in support of evolving business needs and growth accessing Asia Pacific. As a regional leader, you will pay close attention to shifting market conditions to lead all people programs across the region including managing employee relations, organizational effecitvness, performance management, talent development, talent acquisition, HR operations total rewards ensuring seamless delivery to internal stakeholders and senior leadership teams.
This a strategic HR position requiring you to partner the senior leadership team in a consultative and advisory manner, driving the regional HR agenda in line with the business and your global HR colleagues. You will build a cohesive and collaborative regional HR team, driving performance, ensuring an aligned approach and excellent standard of HR service delivery across the board for the business in partnership with local HR Directors and Heads of COEs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 10+ years Regional leadership HR experience role covering a large employee population within the financial or professional services sector
- Proven capability to drive and lead HR integration projects within a matrix environment
- Solid knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning HR in a professional services environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence effectively at all levels, ability to act as trusted advisor to Senior Management globally
- Strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the business and a clear understanding of the APAC market trends, competition, policies and procedures
- Ability to implement/execute HR solutions to drive business goals
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What's on Offer
A rare and unique APAC Head of HR position within a highly reputable and expanding global professional services provider.