Head of Enterprise Architect - FMCG / Retail
Experienced Architect Lead
Build transformation solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a stable organization who is technology-driven. To support their business growth, this is a critical headcount newly created.
- Responsible for enterprise architecture skeleton design (application, ERP, data, security etc.)
- Work closely with both Business and IT Delivery teams to identify customer requirements and opportunities to adopt innovative technologies, and provide comprehensive technical solution to help solve the customers' business needs.
- Perform hands-on solution architecture design work and actively participate in solution design for clients to ensure both delivery of desired business outcomes and alignment are up to enterprise standards.
- Define the scope of work of the projects and ensure requirements are listed clearly to make the execution happen. Conduct extra research on a client's existing systems and configurations, work with internal development team and external vendor to determine approaches, deliverable, timeline, required resources and cost if needed
- Interface with clients from the initial conversations to determine project scope and specifications to the final presentation of the software solutions
- Provide client feedback and updates on the development projects directly
- Provide architectural governance and review projects to ensure alignment to the architectural and technical strategy
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience working in IT, with recent years in technical architecture work / solution architect implementing solutions.
- With expert knowledge in application and enterprise architect (application, ERP, data, security etc.)
- Best with industry experience in FMCG or retail sector
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to audiences at different technical knowledge
- Ability to articulate business case for IT investments to business
- Sound knowledge of innovative technologies, design patterns and keep abreast of latest technology trends
- Proficient experience in designing integration between different systems, working with different stakeholders and driving an agreement on the technologies and methods to use.
- Practitioner of agile methodologies
- Establish trusted advisor at senior customer on technology visions and strategy
- Be able to communicate effectively with excellent presentation skills, strong written and oral skills, customer relationship skills including the ability to quickly create productive collaborations among key stakeholders
- Fluent speaking and written English plus Chinese is a must
What's on Offer
Outstanding remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.