Head of ECM
About Our Client
Our client is one of the full-service platform in China, provide services including investment management, trading and institutional services, wealth management and investment banking. It is backed by one of the largest Chinese banks, listed both in Mainland and Hong Kong stock exchange. Aiming to provide a holistic, industry leading capital market services for enterprises, high net worth individuals, institutional investors, financial service organizations, and government entities.
- Overview and managing the equity capital market business and expansion
- Heavily involve in business development including liaising with syndicate brokers
- Deal origination focusing on IPO market
- High level management including strategy planning, goal setting, team building as well as management
- Liaise and report to group management on an operational basis
The Successful Applicant
Education & Experience
- At least 8 years of experience in the ECM spectrum.
- Excellent command in English and Chinese, Mandarin is essential
- Motivated, entrepreneurial as well as a well team player which expected to travel occasionally to originate deals.
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
This is an absolute exciting opportunity for a talent with a very solid ECM experience who is entrepreneurial and wanting to build a new team with a well-developed Chinese investment bank, which is supported by beliefs in long term megatrends that bridge business cycles.