Head of E-commerce - International Digital Agency
Key Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned digital marketing agency established over 2 decades ago and with strong track record in the Asian market. With over 1,000 professional staffs, they offer a full end to end digital marketing services to their key clients and have helped many of their long-term partners to pioneer successful business campaign with numerous awards and recognitions. They are currently looking for a digital leader with extensive experience in E-Commerce and Digital marketing to serve their key client's growing needs within the E-Commerce space.
Head of E-Commerce
- Accountable to lead and develop E-Commerce team, which includes digital, UI/UX/ technical and project specialists.
- In charge of planning and formulation of E-Commerce campaigns and total online strategies
- Support existing client in customer engagement, digital acquisitions, revenue generations and promotions efficiency
- Established and monitor E-Commerce operation process and improvement, such as supply chain system, daily operations, online merchandising, inventory control, orders fulfillments etc.
- Work with other media agency to execute seasonal promotions and digital campaigns on E-Commerce platform
- Review sales and traffic data to provide insights and recommendations.
- Keep track of Market E-Commerce trend and customer behavior
- Manage the company's e-Commerce business P&L
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in e-Commerce, Marketing and/or digital related discipline; Master's degree would be preferred
- With minimum of 10 years commercial and team management experiences in related field on E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- Experience in consumer retail sector and agency settings is a must
- Experience in sizable E-Commerce setting is a must
- With in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics with be an advantage
- Ability to lead projects and manage change across multiple disciplines
- A track record of using strong project and client management skills to deliver projects on time and on budget;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
The right package will be given to the right minded talent.