Head of Corporate Real Estate (Project)
Top financial institution
International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top financial institution that operates number of branches and offices in Hong Kong.
- To support the implementation of the Group's strategic objectives through customer driven delivery of CRE services and continuous performance improvement.
- To provide strategic leadership in respect of the real estate portfolio to ensure that the portfolio is actively and efficiently managed and capable of supporting the changing needs of the business going forward.
- The individual has direct responsibility for the delivery of a full range of Facilities, Property and Project Management services, across a diverse portfolio. The role works with a number of significant external supplier partnerships as well as an internal team of property professionals.
- The role is to ensure that real estate is a key business enabler, through the delivery of innovative and forward thinking initiatives relating to the portfolio and which support the business needs across Portfolio Optimisation, Workplace and FM Solutions, Retail Solutions, Sustainability, Critical Facilities and Risk Management.
- To plan, direct and implement business strategies of Hang Seng Real Estate Management Limited and ensure that both strategic and operating objectives can be achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate or equivalent, in Real Estate, Engineering, Architecture, Design or related discipline with over 5 years' relevant experience at managerial level
- Strong knowledge leading, shaping, developing and managing office optimisation strategies and workplace change programmes in banks or financial institutions
- High degree of expertise and knowledge managing a variety of stakeholders within a real estate context
- High degree of expertise and knowledge across different CRE disciplines, particularly portfolio and workplace work streams
- Sound financial and accounting acumen, including options analysis and business case knowledge
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Workplace Manager
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.