- Leadership role- manage a team of 10
- Stable environment and great team!
About Our Client
Our client offers retail, corporate banking, wealth management, card services, insurance and investment services to their clients.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will manage the Compliance Monitoring function to conduct regulatory compliance reviews and testing in order assess compliance in relations to Hong Kong regulatory requirements from HKMA. This includes all the relevant units within the bank and the group's subsidiaries and overseas branches.
Other responsibilities include:
- To adopt a risk-based approach in formulating annual regulatory compliance review plan
- To undertake compliance monitoring programmes and framework
- To undertake self- assessment of compliance with regulatory requirements from HKMA
- To plan and implement compliance review initiatives on the Bank's compliance with the laws, rules and policies
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Accounting, Business, Law or etc.
- CPA is a plus to have
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in retail banking environment
- Must have Compliance Monitoring, Assurance, Testing experience (preferably regulatory, not AML)
- In-depth knowledge of HKMA, SFC and etc.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Chinese
What's on Offer
Excellent bank to work for.