Head of Company Secretarial / General Manager
Major Market Player
About Our Client
Our client is a HK based conglomerate and a predominant player in the market with continuous regional growth.
- Overlook the HK office, closely monitor and manage all business activities;
- Lead the Company Secretarial function to provide quality support to senior management;
- Coordinate and direct business development and planning;
- Work closely with functional counterparts on all corporate governance issues;
- Supervise all business projects within the office.
The Successful Applicant
- HKICS/ ICSA member or qualified lawyer;
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in corporate governance or law;
- At least 15 years of company secretarial experience gained from professional firms and/or listed companies; of which 5 years or above at managerial level;
- Excellent proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholder management skills;
- Affluent in Hong Kong listing rules and other relevant laws and regulations.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.