Head of Commercial and Residential Leasing
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of Hong Kong's most renowed international developers. They have a portfolio of Grade A buildings as well as a selection of residential blocks in Hong Kong.
- Handle daily leasing enquiries, client and tenancy liaison, marketing and all tenancy matters, including renewal negotiation and marketing analysis compilation for the Company's office and residential portfolios in Hong Kong;
- Lead a leasing team of 5 people
- Draft leasing forms including but not limited to Letters of Intent (LOI's), Leases, Lease Abstracts, Commission Agreements, Tenant Representation Agreements, Co-Broker Agreements, Referral Agreements, Listing Agreements and other related Leasing Documents,.
- Co-ordinate takeover and handover of premises, monitoring of decorations, maintenance, property management routines
Interface with clients and prospects to successfully define the parameters, lease terms, and limitations surrounding a possible lease
Provide existing and prospective clients with current industry and market specific information as it relates to their business
Conduct local and sub-market analysis for existing inventory and competitive properties to ensure accurate marketing and competitive pricing with regards to market rent, tenant improvements, rental abatement, etc.
During any and all showings, tours, etc. with prospects and clients for managed and non-managed properties, Associated shall be cognizant of any maintenance, repairs, lighting, and overall appearances of properties to ensure listings are being maintained and make appropriate recommendations to maintenance director and/or property manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Education or above, preferably in the discipline of Real Estate, Marketing, Business or Communications;
- A minimum of 10-15 years or above experience in Leasing / Tenancy Management for luxurious residential properties and Grade A commercial properties; At least 5 years or above in supervisory role
- Strong negotiation skill and proficient in all tenancy related ordinances such as Hong Kong Tenancy Law, Property Leasing Ordinance and Landlord and Tenant (Consolidated) Ordinance;
Good interpersonal, communications and organization skills;
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
What's on Offer
- Premium Grade A offices in Hong Kong
- Residential Portfolio