Head of APAC Facilities Management
Fortune 500 Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fortune 500 firm with operations in over 20 countries in the APAC region.
- You would be responsible with implementing and leading the facilities team to meet business needs of the office, which includes: Front of House; Building Operations; and Workspace Management.
- You would partner with our vendors and ensure a positive symbiotic relationship so as to ensure a sustainable and conducive work environment.
- You will manage the relationships with our suppliers and vendors in partnership.
- When need arises, you will raise functional supplier issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Be expected to participate in supplier reviews (take place quarterly or other regular contract reviews); and monitor performance against contract terms,
- Manage the Facility Management teams to support the needs of the business' located within the country/region.
- Work with the Space & Master planning and Project Teams on capital projects and workplace initiatives to support the geographical expansion of the region and development of the business.
- Continued development of the hard and soft services strategy, ensuring appropriate SLA's and KPI's are developed and implemented.
- Develop an annual procurement programme aligned to the Facilities Master Plan
- Strategies and execute optimised outsourcing solution.
- Provide continued support and advice to the business on matters relating to buildings mechanical, electrical, health, safety, environmental and security.
- Undertake regular technical reviews of M&E and EHS & Security.
- Provide technical advice on new project concepts: standard and quality of design, promotion of best practice and overall risk management to the business
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in comprehensive Facilities Management and Development
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Design and Constructions, Utilities Operation and Management, People Management and Training, Administrative and Financial Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to engage effectively with stakeholders
- Experience of people management supported by a proven track record in skills associated with managing change.
- Must have extensive understanding and application of Facilities Management principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Must have multi-year experience in managing both hard and soft services across a number of sites.
- Must be able to work on highly complex problems in a variety of situations where analysis is required. Solve problems using considerable and rational judgement, leading to routine and specific recommendations.
- Must be a team player with sufficient experience of involvement with Senior Management.
- Proficient at collecting, analysing and understanding data. Use of techniques and methods to present data in a format that allows good management decision making.
- Effective communicator; experienced and proficient at presenting to various groups of people.
- Able to develop schemes, systems and programmes for continuous improvement at all sites
- Proficient at planning and scheduling own activities to accomplish objectives and goals.
- Experience in Environmental, Health and Safety, Security and Sustainability.
- Creative, innovative and facilities related technology savvy with the ability to deliver excellence in facilities operation, projects and real estate needs.
What's on Offer
- Newly created role
- APAC coverage