Very Stable company platform
Key management member
About Our Client
My client is a listed ODM company with over 30 years history, HQ is in Shenzhen
- Be responsible for the end to end ownership of a hardware team.
- Ensure HW design and development on time according to the milestone
- Schedule the activities related to HW development project and monitor periodically the situation of the schedule and the activities done or in delay
- Interface with customer about HW solutions proposal and technical analysis.
- Be responsible for the team development of hardware electronics (HW design), including controls on customers requirement analysis/documents fill out, wiring harness solution, schematic design/simulation, BOM creation and verification.
- Provide technical advice to the team in hardware debug and development.
- Manage electronic systems performance from concept through to production focused on consumer experience.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
5+ years of relevant professional development and design experience.
Experience in hardware design and development
Experience with employee development, performance management and delivering results.
Great communication skills, Fluent oral English is a must
What's on Offer
You will work in a professional and dynamic team, with good compensation and benefit provided.