Hadoop/Linux Admin Chapter Lead
Well-known global financial institution
About Our Client
It is one of the leading banks. The Chengdu office is creating a next generation Big Data Ecosystem to unlock the power of the bank's data through advanced analytics and insights.
The Big Data Ecosystem includes the big data platform, the analytics and visualization tools used for Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data Mining, the data integration/ETL frameworks and operational banking products/solutions which utilise the technology.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years engineering related experience in software/IT industry
- 3+ years' experience as a technical lead with focus on implementing/operating big data or distributed systems
- 3+ years' experience of people-leading
- Experience in optimization, capacity planning & architecture of a large multi-tenant environment.
- Strong Linux/Unix skills for large scale distributed systems
- Experience of working in agile environment
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills in English
- Expertise with Hive, YARN, Spark, Impala, Kafka, SOLR, Oozie, Sentry, Encryption, Hbase, etc.
- Expertise in at least one commercial distribution of Hadoop. Preferably Cloudera
- Banking products and services
What's on Offer