Group Treasury & Project Finance (HK$1-1.3M)
Great brand to join for career advancement
Exciting industry and great brand on resume
About Our Client
Our client is a blue chip company with worldwide business operations. Very stable environment with good opportunity for career advancement. They are looking for a seasoned corporate finance professional to join the management team.
- Reporting to the VP, you will look after corporate treasury and financing function for the group
- You will develop strong relationship with bankers to arrange debt funding and interest rate swap including loans, bonds . You will develop funding strategies for loans, bonds issuance, to maintain healthy liquidity ratio
- You will provide insights for hedging and financing strategies
- You will review financing contracts and agreements to ensure compliance
- You will have heavy involvement in project financing for projects in the region
- communicate and maintain good working relationship with banks and lawyers
- You will prepare board presentation and involve in ad-hoc treasury projects
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will be a qualified accountant with strong track record in project financing/ loan financing as well as financial modelling skill set in sizable organisations. Banking background would be an advantage. You will have strong communication skills as you will be dealing with bankers, lawyers and government local and overseas. You will also need to prepare presentation to the board.
What's on Offer
Attractive renumeration package and benefits to the right candidate. Stable environment and great brand on resume!