Graphic Designer - MNC Consumer Electronic
Joining an renowned MNC Electronic Brand
About Our Client
Our client is an US-based electronic accessories and appliance manufacturer with more than 30 years of experience in the field. They have established a good reputation across the field and is famous for their mobile and computer accessories. They have recently expanded their company portfolio and is developing different computer networking and system related products. Gaining good feedback from the market, they are further developing the Asia regional marketing team, and is looking for a highly calibrated candidate with relevant experience to join their company.
- Design and produce creative, innovative and effective marketing materials included product collaterals, photo shooting, photo touchup, multimedia, website graphic, mini-site and other related marketing projects.
- Translate marketing communication strategies into effective design and visual communication solutions.
- Uphold branding standard across all media to reinforce brand image and positioning in marketplace.
- Drive and streamline the design process, standards and share best practices with the Global Marketing team in Corporate HQ.
- Manage, organize and able to complete multiple time sensitive projects on timely basis to meet business goals and objectives.
- Visualize the corporate strategy and product information with graphic presentation in powerpoint and excel format.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' working experience in a similar position preferably acquired from agency or in-house.
- Prior experience in graphic design for consumer electronics or consumer technology products would be preferred.
- High proficiency in all common of PC / MAC software, InDesign, Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint is a must. Dreamwaver and Flash would be an advantage.
- Team player who possess excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details with the ability to multi tasks to meet the assigned project deadlines.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese communications skills. Any Asian language skills would be an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or relevant disciplines acquired from reputable University / Tertiary Institution.
- Knowledge in html, CSS
- Hands-on experiences in motion graphic would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical coverage
- Convenient location