Grant Manager/Programme Manager
Internatinal Charities Foundation
Suitable for experienced candidates from NGOs
About Our Client
A reputable international charities foundation dedicated to social justice, environmental sustainability, access to education and economic development by supporting humanitarian works around the world.
The Grant Manager will be responsible for grant making for a one of the service categories, which includes the following tasks
- Screen funding application bases on needs, feasibility, and alignment with the Foundation's values
- Seek out innovative projects and programmes and build partnerships with local organisations
- Evaluate and monitor project outcomes, emerging trends, service gaps and opportunities
- Travel occasionally to the fields, build and maintain relationships with partners and grantees
- Foster knowledge sharing and collaboration among different offices within the Foundation
The Successful Applicant
A suitable candidate should have at least six (6) years of experience in the non-profit sector, particularly in humanitarian issues and projects, and a university degree in social science, international politics, development economics, or related fields. Strong network and knowledge in the non-profit and charities sector are highly preferred. Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds are highly desired. Besides experiences in grant making, candidate will be evaluated according to their experience in program development and program evaluation. Fluency in both Chinese and English are required.
What's on Offer
Meaningful Work - help relieving conditions of the marginalised population