GM of Retail Merchandising & Supply Chain (FMCG)
About Our Client
Due to business expansion, our client specialising in FMCG products is looking for a fast paced GM of Merchandising and Supply Chain to join the team.
Reporting straight to the CEO, you will manage a large a team of over 60 staff across various functions from Merchandising, Planning to Supply Chain. You will oversee all categories (grocery, dry food, personal care, consumer electronics, household items, beauty and health) and be responsible to identify and drive new business opportunities. You should have strong existing vendor relationships and can drive new directional changes quickly and decisively with strong logical and analytical reasoning behind. Passionate about the FMCG/retail industry, you will manage the entire buying OTB, replenishment, planning and allocation and quality assurance. In addition you will be working closely with the Operations team to ensure the smooth running of retail stores (directly owned).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience within Retail Merchandising
- Solid background in FMCG products (grocery, dry food, personal care, consumer electronics, household items, beauty and health)
- Experience in directly owned retail stores is a must
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Fast paced, excellent leadership skills and have managed large team sizes
- Strong business acumen and able to identify new business opportunities
- Experience in managing a supply chain team is a bonus
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.